We know. Sitting around doing bong hits all day while getting paid to dream up clever names sounds even cooler than being an ice cream taster for Ben & Jerry’s. It is. And if you think you are God’s gift to naming, we invite you to take our Namer Test… Send us 20 names for a sleek new portable speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. It’s small, powerful, wireless, and comes in a range of groovy colors. You can take it to the beach, to the office, or anywhere you want to play your music.
5 BIG TIPS
- Your names should follow our style of highly conceptual names – look in our Portfolio for examples.
- We love metaphorical names. (e.g. Amazon, Opium, Nest, Cascade)
- We love coined names (e.g. Groupon, Pinterest, Baconator, Dreamery)
- Read Alexandra’s hilarious piece on Love-at-First-Sight-Names
- To greatly increase your odds, before you send your names, make sure they pass our SMILE & SCRATCH Test
5 LITTLE RULES
- Send 20 names in the body of an email to dreamjobs @eatmywords.com.
- Do not CC or directly email anyone by name at Eat My Words, not even our Mail Chimp.
- No attachments, including resumes or photos of body parts.
- Do not “check in” with us after you send the names. Trust us, we got them and will be in touch if we love them.
- Name submissions become the property of Eat My Words.