SMILE & SCRATCH Test Results for
SMILE: The 5 Qualities of a Super-Sticky Name
- Suggestive—hints at what your brand is
- Memorable—associated with the familiar
- Imagery—aids memory through visuals
- Legs—lends itself to a theme
- Emotional—moves people
SCRATCH: The 7 Deal Breakers
- Spelling-challenged—looks like a typo
- Copycat—resembles competitors’ names
- Restrictive—limits future growth
- Annoying—seems forced, frustrates customers
- Tame—feels flat, descriptive, uninspired
- Curse of Knowledge—speaks only to insiders
- Hard-to-pronounce—confuses and frustrates
Thanks again for giving the test a whirl. No matter what your results are, you’re now armed with the knowledge to move forward or go back to the drawing board.
Want to quickly come up with tons of names that literally pass Test? Enroll in our exciting step-by-step masterclass, How To Create Super Sticky Brand Names. You’ll learn an easy, process for coming up with professional-quality brand names that literally pass The Test.
Questions about your results? We’d love to help you out. Let’s talk!